Neuigkeiten:

still alive...

Hauptmenü

oh my GOD I\'m finally in!!

Begonnen von Jokerette, 27. Dezember 2014, 22:12:20

Vorheriges Thema - Nächstes Thema

Jokerette

I had to answer the question FOUR times - hitting Google translate ROFL! It\'s the funniest thing ever, me on this board. Hello Germany /uploads/emoticons/icon_e_smile.gif.4a0acefcb917340d2c82e5239c009e6e.gif\" alt=\":)\" /> One silly old American lady here. LOST!
Nein schpreckin ... uh, better stick to English!
Need help most desperately with a small Java issue with your Pirc chat plugin. I am betting YOU guys know more than the Java site, where I have been for hours. It seems your JAR file is unsigned - and my stupid browsers refuse to run it no matter what I do!
Would you happen to have an idea? I did install Java, it works, and so on.
Many thanks and...wish I knew how to say Happy New Year in German!
Oh yes... I do code in Php/Mysql too. IF I could understand the German this would be great. I\'d be more than happy to help you translate your plugin page, IF you speak english and can Skype me!

Powie

Hi, I know the error but not a solution for this. As I understand in reading some topics on the internet, its not to fix because of an old version of pirc, and there are no more updates available ......

Jokerette

Hi, I know the error but not a solution for this. As I understand in reading some topics on the internet, its not to fix because of an old version of pirc, and there are no more updates available ......[/quote]

Thank you so much for letting me know, Powie. That was the ONLY IRC plugin I found! I have www.helpforabuse.com - we need a live chat for victims.  wish I knew more about WordPress. I\'m going to see if I can\'t kluge another IRC applet I\'m using on another site LOL!

all your base are belong to us