Neuigkeiten:

still alive...

Hauptmenü

Not working on mobile

Begonnen von WSO.host, 21. Oktober 2018, 17:32:39

Vorheriges Thema - Nächstes Thema

WSO.host

First, thank you for this great plugin. I noticed it is working fine on desktop, but just hangs on \"Waiting for domain lookup\" when using mobile for some reason.

*link removed*

browser. Even tried Desktop mode...same result.

If I put desktop browser in mobile mode (developer tools) it still works correctly.

Not sure what is happening. Thanks

Powie

Thanks for this info. Will try that with my development devices shortly.

Guest WSO.host

Thank you. Yes, please see if the same things happens to you when you visit that page. Appreciate it. If it does or doesn\'t that gives me a lot of info for doing my own troubleshooting. Even if you don\'t know the why it would be nice to know if it is happening to you or not. Thanks again.

Powie

This is what happens to me too...
This happens if the server cannot use port 53 for WHOIS service on outgoing connections.
Do you can use SSH to chek this on the server?

WSO.host

But if you try via desktop browser it works. There is no change on the server side (at the port level) between severing to mobile or desktop. At the port level of the server it looks the same. This seems more like an issue at the HTML / CSS / JS level. I could be wrong but that\'s my impression.

Powie

Ah.... If i look in the browser console on your page I found this! This also lists the whois Javascript. I think this should be solved first. 
Maybee its because of a caching plugin......

WSO.host

Definitely something to do with caching, thank you. Appreciated.

WSO.host

Please edit the 1st post to remove the link to the whois form. You can leave the rest for reference purposes, but please remove the URL shown. Thank you.

WSO.host

Please edit the 1st post to remove the link to the whois form. You can leave the rest for reference purposes, but please remove the URL shown. Thank you.

Powie

all your base are belong to us