Sign in to follow this  
Jokerette

oh my GOD I'm finally in!!

I had to answer the question FOUR times - hitting Google translate ROFL! It's the funniest thing ever, me on this board. Hello Germany :) One silly old American lady here. LOST!

Nein schpreckin ... uh, better stick to English!

Need help most desperately with a small Java issue with your Pirc chat plugin. I am betting YOU guys know more than the Java site, where I have been for hours. It seems your JAR file is unsigned - and my stupid browsers refuse to run it no matter what I do!

Would you happen to have an idea? I did install Java, it works, and so on.

Many thanks and...wish I knew how to say Happy New Year in German!

Oh yes... I do code in Php/Mysql too. IF I could understand the German this would be great. I'd be more than happy to help you translate your plugin page, IF you speak english and can Skype me!

Hi, I know the error but not a solution for this. As I understand in reading some topics on the internet, its not to fix because of an old version of pirc, and there are no more updates available ......

Hi, I know the error but not a solution for this. As I understand in reading some topics on the internet, its not to fix because of an old version of pirc, and there are no more updates available ......

Thank you so much for letting me know, Powie. That was the ONLY IRC plugin I found! I have www.helpforabuse.com - we need a live chat for victims. wish I knew more about WordPress. I'm going to see if I can't kluge another IRC applet I'm using on another site LOL!

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this